Monday, July 18, 2011

S for summer

Hello my felow readers!! Im so excited because its my first post,which I ve planned for a looong loong time...And finally in the middle of a hot summer and the half bankrupsy of Greece( I m sure that this will happen and it s really awfull,but this will be another hole post not only for Greece but for every coyntry) I ve desided to create my blog...I hope to find it like a oasisin a desert...so WELCOME AND ENJOY IT!!







These wonderfull pictures came from North West Crete.I ve been here 3years ago ,although when I look at them ,they remids me summer...Especially now,while I m sitting  front of my sceen and just waiting to begin my second holidays for this summer..Venezia here I come!!:)


Baci,
the goldenfish girl

2 comments:

  1. Χαίρομαι που σου άρεσε τόσο η Κρήτη και σου θυμίζει καλοκαίρι! Εγώ από κει είμαι(αλλά μη νομίζεις ότι είμαι τοπικίστρια! απλά στο είπα^_^)
    Mε γεια το μπλογκ λοιπόν,καλή διασκέδαση!:))

    ReplyDelete